Enormous quantities of polluted water are produced in industrial processes by cleaning and rinsing purposes or as waste water.
CleanFlow has a large amount of knowledge and experience with the development of purposeful filtration solutions.
We offer a large amount of oil absorption filters and complete filtration solutions to effectively remove or reduce oil from water.
Help with liquid recycling and environmental protection.
Oil adsorption cartridge for effective and economical removal of hydrocarbons from waste water.
Oil absorption cartridges
The oil-X-tract cartridge is especially designed to clean water polluted by hydrocarbons (oil) and volatile organics. It effectively removes free, dissolved (TPH) and emulsified hydrocarbons (oils) from industrial waste water.
The oil-X-tract cartridge is filled with granulated organic surface modified substrate especially engineered to absorb oil, hydrocarbons and other organic pollutants from water. The oil-X-tract media is selectively oleophilic; essentially repelling water and seeking organics. The oil-X-tract media is extremely porous due to its unique reticular crystalline structure resulting in a very high total surface area to capture the pollutants. The combination of the above features provide an exceptionally high adsorption capacity of the media.
– Adsorbs oil, grease and emulsified, dispersed and dissolved hydrocarbons
– Hydrocarbon levels far below current water quality standards
– Adsorption technology can remove up to 60 – 70% more contaminants by weight compared to activated carbon
– Adsorption capacity of up to 90% of it’s own weight
– 99% removal efficiency in one pass
– Extremely effective for offshore produced water polish filter
– Available in standard 222 O-ring single open end cartridge
– Cartridge lengths : 10” – 50”
OilXtract – Standard 40″ length, code 3 plug-in connection (222 double O-ring / flat cap)
The cartridge is of a strong fully welded PP construction. No sealants, glues or hot melts are used which can dissolve by the pollutants. As such bypass is prevented and premature failure of the cartridge eliminated.
Oil Adsorbent Polypropylene Bag, Pleated Applications
Oil absorption filterbag
CleanFlow manufactures two different types of Oil Absorbent Bag Filters and in different sizes. These Absorbent bags are made from multiple layers of polypropylene micro fiber nonwoven that attract (oleophillic) oil droplets within the nonwoven matrix.
The degree of effectiveness of these bags is dependent on the type of oil you are trying to remove as well as the differential pressure across the bag filter media. The greater the differential pressure the greater the propensity will be for the oil droplet to deform, and migrate downstream which you don’t want.
For this reason we encourage you to use gauges on your housing to decrease your risk of forcing oil droplets downstream.
– Very high flow rates at low initial pressure differential
– Nominal particle retention rates: 1 μm – 100 μm
– Bag sealing collar from PP
– Excellent chemical compatibility
– Fiber migration and extractable free media treatment
– Pleated matrix ensures:
– High dirt holding capacity
– Long lifetime
– High oil adsorbing capability (up to 2.5 more than standard oil adsorbers)
– Recommended change out pressure differential 0.12 MPa – 0.20 MPa (1.2 bar – 2.0 bar)
– Typical flow rates * Size 1: 12m3/h * Size 2: 22m3/h
– Easy Installation – no tools required
– Double Sealing – plastic collars designed to provide additional safety against bypasses
– Stable Material Composite – stable and flexible filter bags for better alignment to the retrainer basket
– Available sizes – standard sizes 1 & 2 but also customized for an optimal process adaptation
– Low Disposal Cost – to further improve economics
– Oil Industry
– Automotive Industry
– Water Treatment
– Paints and Varnishes