Multiple filter candle housing
Multiple filter cartridge housing
CleanFlow’s multi cartridge housings are worldwide recognized as the industry standard.
Multi cartridge filter housings with an innovative sealing system allowing maximum flexibility in a wide range of applications.
These housings are the perfect choice whether it’s a light duty or heavy industrial process.
These housings have the flexibility to meet your requirements and provide economical filtration of a wide variety of liquids.
Designed for high flow applications. It offers a variety of solutions for your large-scale, heavy-duty filtration needs. Simple to install and maintain with a long cartridge service life.
- Innovative cartridge sealing. Accepts both double open end (DOE) as 222 O-ring single open end cartridges
- Operator friendly swing bolt closure with davit arm
- A variety of cartridge lengths and in/outlet connection sizes available
- High pressure, customized design and U-stamp available
- All stainless steel 316 or 304
- 12 – 147 cartridge round housings
- Cartridge length: 20” – 50”
- Max. operating pressure: 10 bar @ 90°C.
MSV Series – Standard vertical housing
MHH Series – Specialized horizontal high flow housings for multipleat high flow cartridges
Commercial multi-cartridge stainless steel filter housings for a wide range of applications.
- Innovative cartridge sealing accepts both double open end (DOE) and 222 O-ring single open end cartridges
- Operator friendly V-clamp or easy swing bolt closure. No tools required
- Variation of lengths and connection sizes available
- Electro-polish finish available
- Stainless steel 316 or 304
- 3 – 28 cartridge rounds housings
- Cartridge length : 10”, 20”, 30” and 40”
- Max. operating pressure : 10 bar @ 90°C.
SDV Series – Sanitary single and multiple cartridges filter housings
TKV Series – V-clamp closure with dome head
TKF Series – Swing bolt closure with flanged flat or dome head